Тема: Health & wellbeing | The Guardian
This wikiHow will teach you how to write a report. It will cover selecting a topic , researching it , prewriting and writing your report, and finalizing it.
1. Select unique topic that you enjoy.
2. Research the topic using books and reputable online sources. Be sure to cite all of them.
3. Prewrite your report. Write a thesis statement and create an outline.
4. Write your report. Start with an introduction, then move on to supporting body paragraphs. Write a conclusion and cite your sources.
5. Finalize your report. Proofread it, and have someone else read it too. Read it aloud, and come back to it after a few days.